Went to PO this morning and microscope, pH strips and ovulation test strips were there. So before hubby went to work this afternoon I asked him for a "sample". His sperm pH is 7 on the paper test strips. I tested my pH and got no reaction on the paper- not sure if that is right- I need to read more about it. Also was able to see the swimmers in the microscope after about 5 min! VERY cool! I was having a hard time getting light and found no instructions with the scope (found later under table- fell out of box). Spent another half hour or so and never saw them again as well as I had the first time- but I think maybe they died? The sample had dried on the slide and I know temp affects them too- just not sure how fast. Also found that I get a bad headache trying to focus on small things in microscope- just like when I try to get a splinter out. Going to be hard to check my sperm sorts I think unless I get the microscope set ahead of time and a good focus.
Printed the in-gender ebook on Tues and plan to re-read tonight. Other stuff I ordered got to my moms house (amazon would not ship to mtn address- grr!) so I now have a plug in ionizer, rock salt lamp for our bedroom, electronic pH tester and all the solutions that go with it (which I need to learn how to use). Bought strawberries, raspberries and lots of pasta - those are the main things on the girl diet that I will eat. Also low sodium bread and egg beaters. Got craisins and want to post and ask if those are good snacks. And a raspberry pie for a treat! Need to pick a day to start the diet. I need to look up the supplements again. Really just have a lot of reading and planning still to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment