Thursday, October 10, 2013

30 weeks preg and man these Braxton Hicks are kicking my behind. I think I weighed 172 last appt- so now I am eating choc chip cookies.  Probably should not do that if I want to keep to my goal weight of 180 that I hit with the boys-- but then why am I trying not to gain weight NOW???  Still need a name for sister- once daddy didn't like my choices after I had gone through all the names in the alphabet it has been hard to start over again-- although I do want to name her before she comes and hopefully before that to get some things monogrammed.  Bath cabinets get installed in 15 days so trying to get the wall in there done before they come- then can focus on the nursery and all things baby.  I am not going to start any more new projects before then- other than Halloween costumes which I actually got pretty far on tonight! Chris has to decide about guard really soon and I think that I really hope he gets out.  The money and benefits are great and will be missed but we just need him around more-- and off night shift.  That is all for today

No comments:

Post a Comment